WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Job Title: Apparel Production Assistant
Location: Brighton, UK (and London Office on occasion)
About Gresham Blake:
Gresham Blake is a distinguished bespoke tailoring and fashion brand, specialising in limited edition designer clothing; each piece thoughtfully designed in our Brighton Studio. With over 25 years of dedication, we have established an excellent reputation in the fashion industry. Our Corporate Wear department, a significant growth area for our business, has been honoured as Corporate Wear Designer of the Year for three consecutive years.
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a Corporate Wear Production Assistant to join our dynamic team. This role is central to the development and production of our high-end Corporate Uniforms and Merchandise. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the fashion industry, possess excellent organisational skills, and be eager to contribute to a rapidly growing segment of our business.
- Assist in managing production timelines for corporate wear, ensuring timely delivery and quality
- Coordinate with clients, suppliers, and manufacturers to ensure quality standards are met
- Create and follow up purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers on shipments and monitoring deliveries
- Upload and maintain all orders on the PLM system
- Collaborate with the design and sales teams to align production with client requirements
- Manage inventory and assist in material procurement
- Maintain accurate production documentation and assist in administrative tasks
- Stay up to date of industry trends and contribute innovative ideas
- Meetings with clients for uniform fittings (training provided)
- Explore new leads and contribute to business growth
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience in apparel production, preferably in corporate wear or B2B fashion but not essential
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A team player with interest in high-quality fashion and client satisfaction
- Competitive pension scheme
- Employee discount
- Access to a wide range of career development
- Opportunity for international travel with the company
Salary Range: £23,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about joining a leading fashion brand and contributing to our award-winning corporate wear department, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role and how your skills and experience align with our vision. Send your application to email@example.com
COME AND JOIN GRESHAM BLAKE
Gresham Blake is a contemporary British Fashion Brand that pushes the limits in tailoring through the use of cut, design, and colour. Offering limited edition ready to wear and Bespoke Tailoring Services.
If you would like to know more information about this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see anything for you? If you have a passion for all things fashion and a love of our brand, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email: email@example.com