We care about your privacy. We treat your privacy with the upmost respect at Gresham Blake.
Your details WILL NEVER be misused in any way, shape or form.
Where is your data stored?
Your data is stored on securely by Gresham Blake. No other parties have access to this information unless authorised personally by Gresham Blake Ltd.
Who has access to your data?
Your data is only shared internally at Gresham Blake. This can be accessed by our Bespoke Tailoring Team and E-Commerce Teams only.
Your data is never passed on, sold or swapped for marketing purposes.
What is your data used for?
Your data is only used in the following ways:
- To contact you directly in regards to any bespoke orders that you may have placed, this may be by email or by telephone communication.
- To contact you directly in regards to any online orders that you may have placed this may be by email or by telephone communication.
- We send marketing emails from time to time. You will only receive these if you gave us permission to do so at the point of purchase in-store or if you gave us permission by signing up to our newsletter online or Gresham Blake Member's Club. You can request to opt out of our marketing emails at any time. We will only send you emails in relation to your preferences.
Your rights to access
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that is held by Gresham Blake at any time. This will be provided by email.
Your rights to rectification
If you would like to update any of your personal data you can request that this is updated at any time. By email or by updating your online account details.
Your rights to erase data
If you would like Gresham Blake to erase your personal data you can do so by formally requesting this via email on [email protected] There are a few exceptions around this:
- You have a bespoke order that is still being processed
- You have an online order that is still being processed
- Data against previous orders (bespoke or otherwise) will be kept. This is purely for bookkeeping purposes.
Gresham Blake send weekly marketing emails. This is only in regards to our services and news that relates to your preferences.
- Gresham Blake use an online platform to send marketing emails. This service is fully compliant with the 2018 GDPR regulations.
- You can update your direct marketing preferences at any time.
- You can opt out of our marketing emails by clicking on the link in any email, by submitting a request through out 'Contact Us' form or by emailing us directly on [email protected]
The latest version of our data policy will always be available online at www.greshamblake.com
To learn more about cookies please click here. Please note that we take no responsibility for the content on this external website.
Gresham Blake has relationships with third parties who use these cookies for re-marketing purposes. This means that when you leave our website you may be shown adverts in regards to our products and services.